1. Admission is made strictly on the basis of merit.
2. The following certificates are to be submitted along with the Admission Form :
- Birth Certificate (issued by a competent authority).
- Transfer Certificate (where applicable).
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered M.B.B.S. Doctor.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Migration Certificate (for students from school other than those affiliated to C.B.S.E. New Delhi).
- Fee has to be deposited within seven days of selection, failing which the seat will be allotted to the next wait listed candidate.
- Children seeking admission to L.K.G. and U.K.G. should have attained the age of 3 years and 4 years respectively as on 1st of April of the current year.
3. Fee has to be deposited within seven days of selection, failing which the seat will be allotted to the next wait listed candidate.
4. The school session is from April to March.